8.03.2006

Finally Cooling Down

What a relief the heat has finally dissipated. Of course I had a lousy nights sleep with all the lightning and thunder as that cool air pushed in but it was well worth it. At least the heat helped me to drink more iced green tea and I found that I like Genmaicha Extra Green iced. I would have never thought that Genamicha would taste good iced because it has a nutty, toasted rice flavor to it but when it is iced that flavor fades and you taste much more of the fresh green flavor. I need to take more Pear Sencha and Blackberry Green Tea home because these two have been my iced teas of choice. My guests have made numerous comments on how much they enjoy these teas and now expect some samples to take home. ;)

Also on the new teas front, we recently tried a Raspberry Green Tea that was very good. I think we will be adding this tea to our selection in the next two week. I have some great prospects for the new fall selections which include a Pecan Pie rooibos and black tea, this flavor is also available in green tea but I personally don’t feel that the flavors would meld well. There are rooibos flavors I have my eyes on, Pear, Cinnamon, Licorice and Raspberry.

I would love to hear your comments on these new flavors.

Candie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the rooibos teas. I would enjoy trying all but licorice. I enjoy your teas, browing your website and your blog.

Anonymous said...

Raspberry and other green tea flavors would be a great addition! I've tasted raspberry from another site that offers it and was hoping you would have it so I wouldn't have to buy from another seller, so it's wonderful to hear you are adding to the mix. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

HELLO...YUM,ALL YOUR ITEMS ARE WONDERFUL,I LOVE THE RECIPES![FOR SCONES]AND THE 'TEA' INVITES ARE A VERY NICE IDEA...I'VE BOOKMARKED YOUR SITE AND I'LL BE BACK!..F.SCOTT