9.09.2009

Tea of the Week: English Breakfast

Wow, the English Breakfast has gone over so well we are extending it another week! Candie has put up a coupon for an extra 10% off this week, be sure to put in the code SP9909 when checking out.

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. I went to my sisters for a family cookout. My cousins from Illinois came down, what a surprise that was! It was a great time and we got to meet some of her husbands family as well. Below is a picture of my cousins Sharman and Gloria, in the background are Daisy and Apollo two my sisters three Rotts. Man those are huge dogs!

GloriaSharmanI told you guys I was going to put you on the internet. (Big smile)

1 comment:

silvermage2000 said...

Yes labor day was nice. Its finnally september when not so hot hello everyone.