5.24.2006

Candie's Introduction

Here we go! Let me start out by introducing my self. I am the co-owner of Culinary Teas and a master tea blender with a background as a Chef. Now I never have to worry about running out of tea. I have been studying the subject of tea for 6 years. I have enjoyed tea since I was a child growing up with my grandparents.

My favorite teas are our Wild Blackberry and Scottish Breakfast (I love my Scottish Heritage)

Currently I am enjoying a cup of Sencha Kyoto Cherry Rose Festival which has a nice cherry flavor with just a hint of rose to compliment the Sencha. I am trying to drink more green tea to get my energy up and try to drop of more weight.

My co-owner is my aunt by marriage. We both married Yoders and that says a lot about us. I will let her and Jen introduce them selves.

Tea, Drink & Enjoy,
Candie

No comments: