5.31.2006

Green Tea Power

I know I said it was hot tea weather but this is one of those mornings where I am fighting to keep my eyes open. I need a cup of hot liquid energy, AKA Extra Green Genmaicha. This bright green brew is contains about as much ECGC as you can get without just eating straight Matcha Green Tea powder. It is not everyone’s cup of tea because it has a strong green tea flavor but it is very nice once you get used to it.

The reason I am tired is because we took the kids to see the movie Over the Hedge last night. The kids are out of school for the summer and we are trying to treat them just a little bit for their good grades. It was a good movie but I had a hard time reconciling my hero Bruce Willis’s voice with a raccoon’s body. Even weirder for me was William Shatner’s voice with a possum’s body. I would rather they go with people who’s voices aren’t so recognizable because it kept distracting me from the movie.

Another great tea item that I carry with me in the summer is our Teaology products which have a decaffeinated green tea base with added flavors and just a hint of Splenda. This product proves that it is the ECGC and not the caffeine that gives you energy because I throw one of these in a bottle of water and drink it and in a few minutes I am full of energy. I haven’t found a bottled tea product that I can stand to drink so these are a great way to get my tea on the road. That reminds me I need to put more in my purse.

No comments: