6.08.2006

Iced Tea Favorites

I used to think that black tea made the best iced tea but now I have to admit that I have become quite attached to iced green tea. Flavored blacks make some of the best iced teas I have ever drunk. There are some flavors that just want to be iced like Blueberry, Raspberry, Mango and my favorite Wild Blackberry. There is something for every one because there are just so many different flavors. I think at last count we had over 150 different flavored black teas.

Recently I have been drinking much more green tea. Not only because it will help me to loose the weight have I struggled with but also because I have come to really enjoy the flavor of green teas. Flavored green teas are quickly becoming my favorite teas for iced tea. My current favorite flavored green teas are Blueberry, Passion Fruit, Lemon and Long Island Strawberry.  I am looking forward to our new Watermelon Kiwi Sencha. We should have it available to ship late next week so look for it to be on special in two weeks.


Candie

No comments: